Beyond The Walls International is a non-denominational multi-cultural church with a vision to meet both the spiritual and social needs of people. Your visit here will be a live-changing experience. We here at BTWI believe no matter your color, culture or ethnicity, you are not in this world without a reason. You are full of God-given potential, purpose and value. There is a divine destiny that You must walk in that No One Else can.
God has destined you for both eternal life through His Son Jesus Christ and to fulfill His divine plan for you in this life. Our ministry’s goal is to transform lives by the power of God and help people discover and walk in their divine destiny.
We aim to touch lives with hope and love in our communities, our nation and our world. With an extended hand of love, we welcome you to a life-changing experience in the presence of God.
Our Purpose Statement:
Beyond The Walls Int’l is a multi-cultural church with a vision to meet both the spiritual and social needs of people.
Our Mission Statement:
To go beyond the walls of color, culture and ethnicity, to win, restore, transform and equip lives through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Transforming lives to walk in divine destiny.
Our core beliefs:
* The Bible is the absolute infallible inspired word of God.
* In the Holy Trinity: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
* Jesus Christ, conceived of the virgin Mary is the only begotten Son of God. He came, lived, preached, performed miracles, was crucified, buried and raised from the dead on the third day. He ascended to heaven and is presently seated at the right hand of the Father as our intercessor.
* Salvation and the forgiveness of sins are only through faith in Jesus Christ and His sacrifice at calvary. He is the only way to the Father. In Him alone is eternal life.
* All mankind is born in sin and needs a savior.
* God has called us to a holy standard of living in His Son Jesus Christ.
* In water baptism by immersion in the name of The Father, The Son and of The Holy Spirit.
* In the baptism of The Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues.
* The gifts of the Holy Spirit.
* The fellowship of Holy Communion.
* Divine healing provided for all in the atonement of Jesus Christ.
* The pre-millennial coming of Jesus which resurrects the righteous dead and raptures the living saints.
*The millennium reign of Jesus Christ on earth.
*Eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
*We believe in the sacredness of marriage between one man and one woman and family commitment. We promote strong family values.